Steven Antonakes, deputy director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, suggested in a speech on Wednesday that the CFPB could delay the Integrated Disclosure deadline, the CFPB immediately responded….
SoftPro Current is a blog created by the experts at SoftPro to provide up-to-date information on the ebb and flow of the closing and title industry. Whether it's regulatory changes or other important industry topics, SoftPro is your partner and will work alongside you to help make sense of everything.
Click here to visit our website: softprocorp.com
- No plans to delay August 1, 2015 implementation date…
- Mortgage Rates Fall Again
- CITI issues second round of communication regarding the upcoming TRID changes
- Bank of America issues memo to settlement agents stating responsibility for compliance requirements
- JP Morgan Chase to prepare and deliver the Closing Disclosure Form