While we are seeing all time low interest rates, we aren’t seeing the expected increase in loan volume. The tighter rules and regulations tied around obtaining a loan is making it more difficult for a consumer to take advantage of the lower interest rates. Below is an interesting article on the lack of credit being issued to consumers.
SoftPro Current is a blog created by the experts at SoftPro to provide up-to-date information on the ebb and flow of the closing and title industry. Whether it's regulatory changes or other important industry topics, SoftPro is your partner and will work alongside you to help make sense of everything.
Click here to visit our website: softprocorp.com
- The new CFPB amendments and how they affect your SoftPro software
- CFPB TRID Amendments: what do they mean for the title and closing industry?
- The CFPB released the final TRID amendments intended to provide more clarity and preserve protections for consumers
- NC is at the forefront of first-ever eClosing and plans to make it new standard in state
- Did you know? Indiana joined states with predictable recording fees.